Here are some facts that I do know, based on the other photographs in the batch and on visual cues in the photo:
- The photograph was likely taken in Waco, Texas.
- Either the woman, the man, or both, are likely friends or relatives of the Lester Loyd Edmonds family of Waco.
- The picture was not taken at any of the family homes that I know of in the city. There is a chimney (cropped out) that is different.
- The photograph was likely taken in the early 1940s.
- The couple does not appear to be married. No wedding ring.
- The man is not wearing a belt, but does have a lapel pin. Can’t tell whether he is wearing a white tie, or no tie at all.
I’m sure there are plenty of cues in the clothing that could more precisely pin down the date. Comments are welcome.